Blank Tape Blank Tape

great

I'm one to bash alot of things, But I really liked this. The fbf was great, I like how you did the driving segmant... that sort of stuff like the road/perspective can be a bitch.

Enjoyed it.

heavy metal poety [sic] heavy metal poety [sic]

hmmm

It's alright. But had nothing to do with heavy metal...

asi-Dream Fairy episode 5 asi-Dream Fairy episode 5

really good!

I thought this was really good. Not my styel. But it was again, really fucking good. That chic though seemed to tolerate that guy being a dick.

Anarchy Face 19: Souless Anarchy Face 19: Souless

Crap

The intro annoyed me... I could have been working on my own flash.

Come to think of it, I could make an entire flash animation during your intro. It almost seemed like an excuse to play that whole song.

A. Because you actually think people would like to listen to it.
Or B. Because you don't know how to edit sound. So you worked around it by draging things on.

Lots of panning etc.... I draw with a mouse to, but the drawings seemed to jaggy. You your brush with the smoothing at 30 to 50% It works great.

I would like to be a dick and put 0, But it was ok at best.

Destroya responds:

The whole song? You twat.

Anarchy Faces Hates you!

Shadeprint: Ooooh, you got flamed!
Enyx: Served!

Bored with Timmy Episode4 Bored with Timmy Episode4

Crap!

Odd todd rip off!

homer.swf homer.swf

hmmm

It was ok in a sense of "Wow, that was randome".

But the fat pie trend of weirdness can only get one so far.

Wich is why I blammed this piece.

President Beavis President Beavis

What animation?

This is utter crap. "animated by" There was no animation! This shit happens too much... Zipperfish does alot of this too. Pointless rants that have somone talking, no movment, just jaws moving up and down with the ocasional twitch. And people simply give it a good score based on graphics.

There are people more deserving of the front page than hacks like you and zipper fish and loservillx stuff <--- Mike makes good stuff, but did you see his last one? Just a guy talking no animation.

Familyguy 2nd ep p.2 Familyguy 2nd ep p.2

hmmm

This is kinda odd... Like there are multiple silent moments. and it's like a bizzarrow crap version of family guy.

A Music Video About Emos A Music Video About Emos

Gross

Emo's suck, and so does simple plan!!! you sire make me and alot of others sick!

Cleaning the streets Cleaning the streets

a sense of meaning to wake up in the morning

Fucking Brilliant..... Thats all I have to say about this.

LORD-CRAGGLE responds: